Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Well look at this shit here

  1. #31
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEY!! Can't Jely get a little privacy?

    Oh, wait, the girl's already in her knickers... I take it back; what does she have to hide?

    ------------------
    Aesthetically Appreciative

    "And God help you if you are a Phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash;
    a thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy, while you are just flying..." -Ani, of course!

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Jely's Innocence's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2001
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    *swoons* I need another drink.

    ------------------
    Where did I leave my effing halo?!?!

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Black Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2001
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Meow.

    ------------------

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Luna As A Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2002
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hullo! Jelymo in knickers!

    Would you like another drink, dear? Or how about a snack? Roses? Anything at all?

    ------------------

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Arn't Knickers like panties? whats a guy doing with them on??? eek

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick
    Sanctuary for an Elf

    I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that fucked-up bar!

    Mother is the name for god on the lips and hearts of all children-The Crow.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Luna As A Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2002
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'M not the one wearing the knickers, Dumbass, SHE is!!

    And she looks very pretty, too *hands Jely a rose, but not any sappy poetry*

    ------------------

  7. #37
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sucker....

    *laughs maniacally*

    ------------------
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    Jely is my other sidekick
    Ski and Tyledras are family.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.
    True friends stab you in the front

    "You are such a whore."-Tyledras

    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    George Orwell

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •